Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March Check-In: Seriously, who has this much stuff?

Goal 1: Read through the Bible.

I finished Leviticus and started Numbers. Not as far as I had planned to get, but progress is progress. Need to pick up the pace, though. Numbers has me struggling.

Goal 2: Read 40 books.

I only finished one book (Hyperbole and a Half), BUT I read 500 pages Of Six Wives: The Queens of Henry VIII by David Starkey, and I'm hoping to finish it this month. I also got a handful of new free Kindle books that look really good, so hopefully I can bump this number up.

Goal 3: Less stuff.

Mooooore magazines. 32. I was not kidding about the magazines. So many magazines. Also 4 tiny containers, a skirt, a pair of shoes, and a pair of pants.

Goal 4: Organizing.

My haphazard bookshelf has been reigned in with canvas bins and magazine holders, so it no longer looks like a middle schooler's locker threw up. Can't say a whole lot for the rest of my bedroom, though.

Goal 5: Decorating.

I bought some pretty pencil holders & such for my desk, but they'd look a lot better if I cleared all the crap covering the surface...

Goal 6: Be less fluffy.

I started doing planks every day. I had to start at 25 seconds. From my knees. Good job, self.

No comments :