Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

I Might Cry

Dear Baseball,

I would appreciate it if, in the future, you stuck to your allotted time. I really don't think you need TWO EXTRA INNINGS to play a game. I know you've got that "all American thing" going on, but I really don't care. I've got stuff to watch. Stuff more interesting than you. Besides, what's more American than a British guy playing a character with an American accent?! Nothing, that's what.

And don't think you can make it up to me by ending the game at 8:35. I've missed over half of my show. So next time, it will be you sitting on the couch watching a sport you hate on the TV praying for someone to freaking score so you can just watch your freaking show.

Me


P.S. FOX, you can bite me. Don't put a new House episode on your schedule for Monday night when you're only going to show an extra long sports game AND the post game show.

P.P.S. Possibly I am overreacting, but I need my tv time. It is my escape from reality. Plus, I get a ton of reading done during commercials without feeling like I'm doing homework at all.

No comments :