Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Milestones

Last night, I reached a new milestone in my adult life...


I cleaned up my own vomit.


It's not like I haven't puked as a Big Kid before, I've just always been hugging my BFF the toilet.

But apparently at 3am, my body had the urge to purge RIGHT NOW. (Thankfully I had gotten up to pee, so my bathroom floor got it, not my carpet.)

The bright side is that while I was fairly certain I was going to die for about 15 minutes, that "if I puke I'll feel better thing" is spot on. So while I'm a bit afraid of making my antibiotic angry again (no way it was the 10 snickerdoodles I ate last night...) I actually feel fine.


I just looked in the mirror and I don't exactly look fine...but I'll take what I can get.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you were all throwing up, but are you okay??