Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Awkward:

-My Meijer purchase, including: nail polish, bagels, cream cheese, sangria, and 2 flavors of M&Ms. (I found the coconut!) Priorities.

-Being unable to sit criss-cross-applesauce because it's so hot (in March!) that my knee pits get disturbingly sweaty. (Please tell me I am not the only one.) Extra awkward trying to get comfortable since it's usually best for circulation purposes to keep my limbs close to my heart.

-Getting the hiccups while painting your nails. Whoopsie. It's in to paint your fingers now, right?


Awesome:

-Being unable to keep my shorts up. Awesome because maybe I didn't gain as much weight this winter as I thought I did. (Though this could have become awkward very, very quickly.)

-Spring cleaning. Mostly the kind that also happens if I accidentally catch an episode of Hoarders. Be free, random crap.

-Going for a walk around the apartment complex. Fresh air! Vitamin D! Movement! Wonderful.

1 comment :

Amanda said...

Meg! I loved seeing all these posts from you in my reader :)

You are not alone with the leg crossing. Very awkward!