Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm on hold...

...so I thought this would be a good time to post. The wait time keeps getting longer. Goodie.

I have not been feeling amazingly well, as you can tell by my lack of posting. On top of that, Honors Day was this weekend (induction into honorary groups, etc) so my 'rents & the fiance's were here. A good time, but tiring nonetheless.

The weather is beautiful today (as far as I can tell from my window & the weather channel), which is good, because crappy weather makes my body decide it must also be crappy, and I'm not really in the mood for that today. Or, really, any day.... Must get work done.

Last week of classes, finals next week, and then I am done with year three of college. This would be a nicer thought if the next week wasn't going to be the week from Hades. Tests, quizzes, presentations, papers... I haven't even gotten out of bed and I'm already sick of this.

Class in an hour, should probably get out of bed. Back soon. (Really. I mean it.)



PS-Out of tissues, blowing my nose with napkins. This is not something I would recommend.

1 comment :

Katie said...

I'm still impressed that your in school at all. Hooray for you! Good luck next week...just remember one thing at a time!

ps...I had just set up my other blog about Dysautonomia...not sure how to comment under that name yet~ but if you look on my profile page, it's there....