Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Because Mom Said I Have to Post Again

It's approximately 8000 degrees outside. seriously. And I'm inside drinking coffee. That should tell you some things.

Both of my textbooks for summer classes came in the mail today. Yay. I think.

I successfully changed almost all of my English credit (all but one class) from "unassigned" to, er, assigned. Which means I do not have to take a level 1 or level 2 writing class and be so bored that I cry and chew my own toes off. I filled 4 or 5 requirements so now even though I still need FIFTY THREE credits, I can take electives aka stuff that has nothing to do with anything I ever want to do with my life but is still pretty damn interesting.

Plus, I got my student ID & student handbook/planner, found my summer classrooms, & filled out disability paperwork. And the guy in charge of disability is in a wheelchair. Which means he knows what it's like. And while that's sad for him it also benefits every person with a disability at New U. And the secretary was sweet, too. That makes me happy.

P.S. I did some yoga last night. I don't know if it counts a whole lot because I could do it all while lying in bed and half of it was just breathing, but I think I might have lost an ounce of weight. Then I ate a brownie for breakfast. One step forward, ten steps back.

No comments :