Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So...

So I have been accepted to Doesn't Hate Me University. Which means I will now officially be transferring. I activated my new e-mail address & everything. To do: notify Please Bite Me University, call my good friend Sallie about switching my student loan, notify would-be roommate & other various friends that I will not be returning to Hates My Guts Campus.

Crap. Must also sign up for summer classes. That kind of makes me want to cry. However, I would like to graduate with my current last name and not my married name (not sure why?), so I suppose it is bust my butt to get my BA in a year time.

Off to Facebook to change my education info and notify the world. I haven't cried about it yet. I'm taking that as a good sign.

A side note: I need coffee. But I'm sick. So I'm trying to be good and drink lots of green tea. It isn't the same. Also, the cat won't shut up. I love her, but I might have to scream soon.

No comments :