Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Back!

-From a trip to visit the fiance's GPs. Not that you knew I was gone. But I was. Despite raining the whole time, it was nice.

So. The big news story is about this 14-year-old boy who tried to kill a 9-year-old girl by slitting her throat. And he did not know the family. And her parents were HOME. They heard her scream and came running and her throat has been slit. And everybody's all like, hmm, should we try this guy as an adult? Let me help you out here: yes. People don't go around accidentally slitting throats. Put his bum in jail. This is why I want to work from home after I reproduce. Put your kids in daycare and they get duct taped to the walls. Although apparently if you stay home with them they become victims of attempted murder. Remind me why I want to bring kids into this world? (I know that's not a question, but in my head I say it like one.)

I just completely forgot everything else I was going to talk about.

Stupid criminals.

Ruining my thought process.

I register for classes next week. Not quite sure what I'm going to take. Kind of hoping I can get away with taking a gen. ed. or two online so I don't have to worry as much about scheduling my classes around the same time. (Because I won't be moving down there until fall.) Wonder if I find out my apartment-mate soon.

I swear I had some actually interesting things to talk about in mind. I suck.

No comments :