Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bits & Pieces

The swine flu is now a pandemic. Everybody panic. Stop eating pork and don't leave the house without a full body protection suit. But seriously. Wash your hands and cover your cough, you big snotbag. If I see one more woman walk out of a public restroom without washing her hands WITH SOAP I might become girl-in-a-plastic-bubble. Ew.

I feel icky today. Kind of like I'm on a boat (not related to the snl viral video) and have a mildly seasick feeling. Kind of floaty. Like my head is not attached to my body. Also, my left arm keeps falling asleep and occasionally stops working. It's really enjoyable. Especially when I'm trying to type. Gross rainy weather does not help this feeling. Again, ew.

I start classes in 2 1/2 weeks. I don't wanna. Gah. Isn't summer supposed to be relaxing? And also warm?

I don't really have anything interesting to say. I need to get out more. Thought about looking at reception sites today. Actually gonna happen? Not sure. Would really like to get that reserved soon, though. I just want the basics covered this summer. The big things. Because I'm gonna have a honkin' full class load this year and don't want to spend all of my time procrastinating on homework because wedding stuff is more fun. Or crying because some wedding stuff is not so fun. Can't I just jump to the 'yay we're married' part?

I should work. Being my own boss sucks a bit in that there is no one else to kick me in the bum and give me motivation. Work more, get more prizes. You'd think that would be motivation enough. Apparently not.

Right. So I'm off to go pretend to be productive now.

1 comment :

Gwen said...

The weather is yucky here too and is making us all feel in a funk. Hopefully the whole world will get some much needed sun this weekend!!! And I 100% agree with you on the handwashing. It's just gross not to wash your flipping hands anytime you're in the restroom. XOXO