Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sometimes I'm Actually Creative

I just spent, er, 4 or 5 hours scrapbooking. And, oh my gosh, do I feel better. I watched 3 episodes of Bones and 2 of NCIS and let my creative juices flow. Of course, in the process, I also gave myself about 3 good bruises in the process (don't ask).

I also chose what order I wanted to arrange the rest of my stuff...in. (Sorry. Preposition necessary.) So my sophomore year of college should be finished soon. Er, I'm a little behind. Just my summer in London, my junior year, and thus far of my senior year left to catch up. Yeah, no big deal...

Here's one of my fave pages:



I am quite content at the moment. And hungry. And tired.

Going to bed, and frying myself eggs in the morning.

I hope this makes some amount of sense.